Both vaping and cannabidiol (CBD) oil have become increasingly popular across the globe. While vaping has been deemed a great alternative to smoking, CBD oil has proven to have benefits addressing various health conditions, such as epilepsy, insomnia, depression, anxiety, diabetes, and even cancer.
What about combining the two? What does it take to mix CBD oil with your e-juice? The result is incredibly amazing that can kick your vaping experience up a notch!
In this article, we'll share some top tips on combining CBD oil with your e-juice for a desirable vaping experience.
Top tips in mixing CBD oil with e-juice
When it comes to mixing your CBD oil with your vape juice, there are a few considerations to make. Take note of the following:
- Purchase: It is best to buy your premade favourite e-juice, CBD oil, and all the ingredients required to come up with your DIY vape juice.
- Key variables: When adding CBD oil with your vape juice, you have to factor in two key variables: your weight and body's chemistry. Understand that while bigger people require more CBD to feel the effects, the body's composition has a huge say as well.
- Mixing: Per CBD oil manufacturers, it is recommended for you to mix one drop of CBD oil into your vape tank with the e-juice. If you're a vaping novice, you may need to be a little accurate with the mixing.
- Ways of mixing: When mixing CBD oil with vape juice, you may want to consider the two basic methods. First, you can buy your e-juice as a short-fill and add a CBD booster. Second, you can add the CBD booster into your vape tank directly. If you are already a vaping aficionado, you may get a little experimental with your mixing yet a bit cautious.
Some warnings of mixing CBD oil with e-juice
When mixing CBD oil with your vape juice, there are a few warnings to be wary of. Consider some of the valuable information below:
- Be careful of your CBD oil bottle, particularly if it details specific medicinal benefits. Always read the label and the information indicated on it.
- Be sure you aren't being mis-sold low levels of CBD in the oil you're buying. A report found that almost half of the most popular CBD oils do not contain CBD's amount described on their label.
- Always make sure that the CBD oil you purchase is suitable for vaping. Check that your CBD oil is for inhaling, not a tincture for ingesting.
Combining your CBD oil and vape juice can take your vaping in the UK to the next level. Not only will you enjoy the pleasure of vaping as a hobby, but you will also reap the various health benefits the CBD oil can offer. However, follow some of the top tips and warnings outlined above for your guide. All these will help optimise your vaping experience for your own benefits!
At Momo E-Liquid, we have a wide selection of premium e-liquid products in the UK offered at an affordable cost. If you ever need CBD oil for your vape juice, browse through our website and order now!