Many e-liquids are now available in short fill bottles or shake ‘n’ vapes, which are bigger bottles that contain nicotine-free e-liquids. These can be supplemented with nicotine shots that are 10mL bottles of base liquid with nicotine.
Mixing your own e-juice by adding nicotine shots to your short fill bottles is a cost-effective and practical way to enjoy your e-cig. That is because producing one large bottle is significantly cheaper than creating several small ones. Best of all, you can fully customise the amount of nicotine strength according to your preferences.
At Momo Eliquid, we are more than just a vape shop. We also provide you with all kinds of information about vaping in the UK that can help you make your vaping experience even more fantastic and satisfying. Read on to learn more about the proper way of adding nicotine shots to your short fill bottles.
What Should You Prepare to Create Your Own Mixed E-juice?
Most short fills have extra space where you can add a maximum of two nicotine shots. You can also add as much nicotine as you like.
Some items you need to prepare to create your own mixed vape juice are your mix juice, one or two bottles of nicotine shots according to your desired strength, a pair of pliers, and a clean towel or cloth.
Meanwhile, if you are searching for a nicotine shot, then you may consider buying our MoMo Nic Salt Shot. It is a 10mL bottle of ready-to-mix solution with 20mg of nicotine.
How Do You Attain the Right Nicotine Strength?
A single bottle of 18mg nicotine shot added in a short fill bottle will produce an e-liquid with 3mg of nicotine. On the other hand, 6mg of nicotine will be created when you use two bottles of 18mg nicotine shot mixed in a short fill bottle.
What Is the Proper Way of Adding a Nicotine Shot to Your Short Fill Bottle?
- Take out your short fill and nicotine shot bottles.
- Unscrew the lid and pop off the cap of your short fill e-liquid bottle.
- Remove the nib found in your e-liquid and nicotine shot bottles using a pair of pliers.
- Pour the contents of your nicotine shot bottle into your short fill bottle.
- Screw the lids, caps, and nibs of your short fill and nicotine bottles back on.
- Throw away your nicotine shot bottle and make sure to wash your hands properly right after as nicotine can penetrate through your skin.
- Mix your vape juice thoroughly by shaking your short fill bottle vigorously. If you notice some air bubble formations in your e-juice, don’t worry because that is normal.
- You may consider letting your mixed e-liquid sit in a warm environment for 48 hours. That will allow its flavour and smell to develop fully and let you achieve optimal vaping experience.
Creating your vape juice by combining a nicotine shot with your short fill bottle can seem intimidating and confusing at first. But by using this guide and following the steps above, you can easily create your own vaping concoction and enjoy your cloud chasing adventures to the fullest!
Make the most out of your every hit and puff when vaping by investing in high-quality e-liquids and electronic cigarettes in the UK. Contact us today to place your order!